Results, info from SAS last night?

tqj3

i think there was only 6 that took the green flag........barker,armandia,horelka,lampton,reinager(sorry about the spelling) and im not sure who was driving the 0 car, i am assuming it was brian m, since justin and jason where both standing on the trailer..........very disappointed with the late model turnout, but being a man of his word mr. dickerson still paid out $1000 to the winner........way to go mr. dickerson, mr. barden and all the rest of the sas staff......

Was sad to see such few late models but I thought the leaders put on a show. The 12 was very fast at the start but lost the handling.Lost lead with about five to go. The #27 was the fastest sportsman. Armendia took a while on the tech pad not sure what all hapened, but I think it had something to do with the drive shaft.

Yes, the Late model count was disappointing BUT they really put on a good race. The guys that were there are the die hard racers and are doing everything they can to help support their local track.

Joe (#79) blew an engine in practice and he got in Brain's (#50) car for the main event.

Justin qualified the #0 car third fastest . We are still using Aramendia's back up engine, therefore as agreed upon, we gave up the car so they could maintain their positions in the points standings. If there would have been an early yellow Justin was going to get in and drive the car but the only yellow was with 3 laps to go.

I would also like to mention that Joe Aramendia, Justin Oates & Michael Lampton's crew on Friday night attended the "RELAY for LIFE". It was held at Warren High School and it was a benefit for the American Cancer Society in Kevin Stuberg's honor.

Archived