Sweet track

2damslow

There should be some conversation on here about this track.  Besides my family thanking them at L87 for a crazy fun, safe ,equal place to race on a weekend.  How about getting BBQ handed to you as you wish with your entrance on a race day.    Or how our drivers range in age of 4 to ????  60????  Years old on the same track.  Sometimes during practice on the track at same time.  Let's see who else can help me.  Somebody that has been to this track in the short winter series.      How many new drivers have become competitive in there first season.  It's crazy.   Who else agrees.    Thanks again L87.   

well we have had a lot fun time racing that bad to the bone driver of yours ..she wont lay down ....but just saying its fun out there is an understatement  .the track is well run family friendly  anything you need they will do their best to help out ..never been to a track where everyone is equal as it could be ..any question pertaining to rules is answered in a professional away ..i look forward  to going out there when ever i can and hope the future works out you can bet i will be one who attends ..man two tracks again .

I cant say enough good about this track, from Lawrence keeping the kart track in top condition, Owen promoting, the flagman and corner workers, Chuck doing tech, and yes the ladies over at the concession stand, they are outstanding. How cool is it to have track that is solely running kart races? It is awesome! And I've seen some pretty big names sit down in those predator karts along with the regulars in that class put on some damn good racing. and the kids races have been really good also. I don't think it gets much better. 

Archived