results for 5-7-05 race for tt,ss,and ps

Tim,

It was a wreck fest in TT...

My night was the "Lemoney Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events" BUT I won't be having a LONG week like some...

Will might not make it for next weekend, #10 Josh Harris should make it back, #42 BJ Terry has quite abit of cosmetic surgery to perform, #3 Jesse Sandoval, Jr. has a LONG week ahead of him...

I guess the moon & stars weren't aligned tonight...

We are fine, didn't hit the wall that hard after all. Nothing much bent on the right side. The left side is the one thats messed up, but I have the parts to fix it. We may not look as good but we will be good to go for this weekend. After all, Wabbit is in season and I have been hunting three times this year and have still not put a Wabbit in the bag!

Neon Will

The 99 car was DQ for rough driving. Good to see Owen backing up what he stated at the start of the season. No blocking, stay in your groove and don't drive out of control. At least try to drive like a professional. You earn the respect of the drivers, fans and sponsors by being able to drive side by side - lap after lap - that's what racing is all about and most of all that's what makes it fun. Let's try to have some fun and spend less time and money fixing wrecked cars. Hope to see Josh in the 10 car back as soon possible.

Josh,

I thought you weren't as bad as expected...Is it tweaked too much? Let me know, I'll be willing to help if I get some time...let me know...

Rick

Yeah the car kind of diamonded. It is fixable, but Im waiting to put it on a frame machine. I'll be back though. Thanks for the consideration of how my car is. Good to hear Will's car is fine. See yall when car is back in racing condition.

B) Thank You Owen and Your Staff for your response to the situation in the TEXAS THUNDER FEATURE involving No. 99 and No. 14. the timely action that you have enacted show that you and your staff took the lead in enforcing the TRACK’S RULES. THANK YOU and YOUR STAFF VERY MUCH

GOOD RACING

ROD BARRETT

Yes Owen, that was definately the right call and you and Sullivan were already moving before the wreck stopped happening. Don't know how intentional it actually was, but it looked really bad from where I was sitting, happened right in front of me.

Archived