LONE STAR STREET STOCK SERIES FRR 2018 CHASSIS

Ok...here’s a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

ATTENTION ALL LONESTAR DRIVERS !!!
  *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

WANNA UPGRADE YOUR RACECAR ???
HOW BOUT WE JUST GIVE YOU A BRAND NEW ONE?!?

We are gonna give away a 2018 COBRA CHASSIS street stock!!!!
The chance of winning will be  available to all drivers that make 80% of the scheduled Lone Star Street Stock Series races in 2018!!! We will allow a driver to drop his 2 lowest finishes or missed races and count the rest. We wanna award those drivers that will get behind this series and watch it grow.

Can’t thank Steve Cherry Jr enough for his support for this series and can’t wait to see all our new drivers in 2018 !!!

call James Brown for all the details!!!!

903-505-9979

B7D0A9CD-C1F6-4D03-B46E-03A688D3BCCD.png

I sincerely hope that this series can take hold and thrives in South Texas.   James Brown is working hard to build a street stock racing series that can bring a positive impact and breathe some new life into the class.  I appreciate what he is trying to do and look forward to running in his series.  Let's get ready for the shows and defend our home tracks.   There is stiff competition coming and I welcome that, it will only make us better.

He's a good guy and supposedly cooks some great ribs too.Lol.  We'll test the rib theory at a later date.   Please give him a chance.  Call him with any questions or concerns.   He answers or returns calls always and wants to create a first class racing series.  

Thanks,

Mike Trigg

210-331-8710

Archived