A word about the series from James Brown

NickHolt

First, I’d like to thank all of you for your interest in making street stock racing great again in the Houston area. My family and I are willing to invest a lot of time and effort into building this series FOR THE DRIVERS OF THE LONE STAR STREET STOCK SERIES...There are some very dedicated and talented drivers in the Houston area and I think it’s time we showcase them a bit.

Our process is very simple: You register ONE TIME and you’re good all year. Registration fee is $50 and your start money each week is $80. The logic behind this is simple, by registering for $50, you make your $50 back PLUS the $30 pit pass to get in your first race.

After that, just show up to support your series, pay your pit pass, and race!!! I expect talented drivers to ACT TALENTED! Whether you know it or not, when you show up each week to race, there’s a kid at the track that likes your car more than all the rest. He watches how you drive, gets upset when you get spun out, and to that kid YOU ARE A HERO, Unless you prove otherwise. TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY EVERY WEEK. Race hard, clean, AND RESPECTFUL. That’s what we will seperate our series from all others. There WILL be a nice award banquet at the end of our season where we also will address any possible changes BUT ONLY BY DRIVERS VOTE.

We will also be having Lone Star Street Stock Series T-shirt’s made, so if you have a business or race team and would like to support your series by buying an ad on the shirts, let me know and we will get you taken care of. I am working on a weekly hard charger award, along with possible fuel and tire discounts for Series drivers.

MY FAMILY AND I ARE EXCITED TO SEE WHAT 2018 HAS IN STORE AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR PRAYERS!!!

Image may contain: text

• 4 weeks later...

Archived