What's Going on tonight for all the THR regulars

TTR73

LM77 -- What a great shot of that LTAC! I think you've captured the heart and soul of this incredible machine. Send me the bitmap version when you get a chance, OK? Just trash that shot of the Thin Air Chassis though. That obsolete chassis hasn't been used since someone had it on display at the last performance show at Indy.

Nick are you talking about that new fuel called LIQUID SPEEDZONE.

Very very powerful stuff .. don't leave the cap off of the container and don't try and store it in a plastic fuel can. LIQUID SPEEDZONE will eat right throught plastic.

Yes! Yes! Yes! LIQUID SPEEDZONE it is, then. LIQUID SPEEDZONE as refined using our patented Flatulent Air Refinement Technology (FART). A sure-fire money-maker.

subwayeatfresh -- Let's not be bringing any personal CC Speedway history in here with all that oyster juice stuff. I'm the moderator you know...

PAPA -- I suppose you'll be wanting a piece of the action now that you've come up with the FART thing.

Nick Holt

I'm wondering what other LSD's (Liquid Speedzone Devices) could use this new FART technology? Could you maybe somehow tie it into the tranny so that you could have a Tranny using the LSD made with FART?

Also Nick, being that these LTAC's LSD's using FART turn a much higher RPM, do you think it would be needed to build tracks specifically designed for these vehicles? I'm thinking three would be a lucky number. I just can't think of a good name for these tracks though...

Archived