What's Going on tonight for all the THR regulars

TTR73

i got about 4 sets of tires i think i am going to take all of hem up a hill and have double elimination drag races (let em roll down the hill 2 at a time) and after eliminations i will take the four fastest tires and put them on car until the next rain out or race which ever comes first.

TD

Your not an "OFFICAL TXSZ MEMBER" until youve been edited by Nick. Go for it. Besides, Nick saves all the edited material and puts it through a top secret refining process that yeilds the special material needed to build his "Lighter Than Air Chassis" Opps, I let the cat out of the bag !! Sorry Nick. :o:o:o

TD

Your not an "OFFICAL TXSZ MEMBER" until youve been edited by Nick. Go for it. Besides, Nick saves all the edited material and puts it through a top secret refining process that yeilds the special material needed to build his "Lighter Than Air Chassis" Opps, I let the cat out of the bag !! Sorry Nick. :o:o:o

Where's my high-priced attorney when I really need him... For giving away my trade secrets, PAPA, you are hereby placed on TXSZ "Edit Watch" status.

By the way, you're only half right. The methane gas generated by the "shredited" comments of wayward TSXZ members is actually carefully mixed with a goodly amount of solid, high-quality BS generated by various wanna be promoters, slick Texas-style con artists, owners of imaginary NASCAR-quality race tracks and a certain remarkably well-preserved TSXZ forum moderator.

Nick Holt

Nick

I dont have to wear any kind of ankle bracelet do I? :blink:

Nope. The nose ring and chastity belt should be sufficient..

Nick Holt

Papa...

You realize the NEXT stage will be having to wear a DB meter... :P

After getting my (LTAC) from Nick and heading to THR this past weekend

to race it I was very dissapointed to hear the races were rained out.We

would have went to SAS to race,but don't have the right gear.With the new chassis we are turning way to many RPMs.

After getting my (LTAC) from Nick and heading to THR this past weekend to race it I was very dissapointed to hear the races were rained out. We would have went to SAS to race,but don't have the right gear. With the new chassis we are turning way to many RPMs.

That's a common complaint with the LTAC, LM77. Several teams have reported major increases in RPMs while using my revolutionary chassis. We're getting testimonials like yours from sucke... er.. um.. satisfied customers all over the country!

And here's the latest. After learning about our methane extraction process and innovative use of energy stored in excessive BS produced by various con artists, forum moderators, etc., we have entered into an agreement with the management of the well-known Digital Stealth group to use a liquefied version of the methane/BS chassis material used to build the famous, lightning-quick LTAC chassis as an alternative racing fuel.

This liquefied methane/BS combination is simply added to warm, stale beer found in large quantities at short tracks all over this great land of ours on Sunday mornings to produce one of the purest racing fuels ever invented. Just the smell alone will tell you just how powerful this stuff really is.

Any suggestions as to who should market this wonderful new fuel or what we should call it? I was going to call it Beer and Methane BS, but it just doesn't seem to have quite the punch we're looking for..

Nick Holt

Nick are you talking about that new fuel called

LIQUID SPEEDZONE

Very very powerful stuff don't leave the cap off of the container and don't try and store it in a plastic fuel can.LIQUID SPEEDZONE will eat right throught plastic.

Here is a pic of our old (TAC)Thin Air Chassis perfected by Nick and his students.

Now here is a pic of the new (LTAC) Lighter Than Air Chassis.It is by far more professionally built as all can see.

Archived