ACC Car show Tomarrow?

SeanAugustus

Hey gang,

a couple of weeks ago I asked for some teams to bring their race cars out to the car show to help promote texas racing. I havent heard much from anyone. The car show is tomarrow Saturday the 30th, from 11-4. I know saturday is hard for everyone, but I just need to get a couple guys to present their cars. You dont have to stay the whole time. If your racing in Kyle than it would be easy to stop and show your stuff for a couple hours. I have been working hard to make this work so please work with me guys. The campus is on riverside and montopolis in Austin. Very easy to find.

Any support would be great guys. You can reach me for directions and or questions at 644-1303. Hope to see some of you out there tomarrow.

ps Any car/truck will work no matter the condition

thanks

sean B)

sean-on your previous post(april 21st @ 7:07am) you said you didnt need any more cars-but if teams or crews wanted to hand out flyers they could-come on dude-its called planning-last minute stuff will kill you-if you had asked for cars then i'm sure you would of had several-just hate it when it looks like nobody wants to help-but you said you didnt need any cars/trucks on your last post about this show-thought you had it covered-

Sean, Charles pm'd me last week..Josh and i had planned on beeing there...IF..we did't tear the truck up last sat......well its sitting in my garage with no left side on it w/o a new lt fender..as you well know,,we have been to almost every non race event trying to promote our sport..sorry dude I promise you I would much rather be there THAN AT WORK ON A SATURDAY..maybe next time!

hey tommy,

I totally agree with ya bud, its just i didnt find out about it until late. As for the cars I had thought that eddie was going to bring his car, but I talked to him and its on blocks. I also thought we were going to take our truck, but rusty just has to much work to get caught up on, so that counted us out. I couldnt get definates due to us racing in kyle last weekend. Which is understandable.

Gunar,

I know you would have brought the truck out if you could.

Hey if you guys cant bring your cars, than just bring yourselfs. Im going to be there in my crew uniform handing out Biohealth.com brochures for one of our sponsers. Eddie wallace is teaching a class today so he will be out there as well.

thanks guys

sean

Archived