i-37 speedway live updates 10-7-17

rebelracewriter

I tried the large funnel type hearing aids I have for adding oil and such  they work ok just hard to keep em stuck in the ears ..ill get back the drawing board on that , yep back in the day I thought you got a dq for not fighting least in the 60s and 70s ...I notice when the season gets close to the end and points racing tightens up .your patents goes out the window ..hope what ever happened will get cleared up and go back to racing ...

yep ..terry and rapp .rollins and flanigans so many back then it was mind boggling . ,,,cant say i miss all that . i think sexy grandpal carried a bottle of chill pills they could have used in those days ..you do know who sexy grandpal was .if you need help with that u have problems .

Wished he was still here ..if those did not know him they missed out ..i still have the video of 50 pounds of lead flying off that car of his and going through fatmans door ..if you don't have videos ill get that one and mail  the whole thing  to you /you are welcome to keep it .it has many  races on it some how i ended up with it racing with driggers it was his and have not seen him for 20 years or more he moved to florida ......anyway i would like to hear from someone if reb does a good job announcing

Archived