IMCA Mods & Kids Bicycle Races

NeilTPS

:rolleyes:I-37 Speedway -“Kids Bike Races”- Friday, April 29

Pleasanton, Texas -

It will be “Kids Bike Races” night at I-37 Speedway on April 29th. The Pleasanton dirt track will offer an opportunity for the kids to bring their bicycles to I-37 Speedway and race them. Kids will be divided into age classes for even competition.

Track Manager Frank Torres said, “We want lots of kids to bring their bikes to I-37 Speedway this Friday night. We are happy to have a special event involving the kids.

A trophy, a hot dog and a soft drink will be provided free to all kids who participate in the bicycle races”.

The April 29th racing program will feature:

The IMCA Modifieds…

Texas Outlaw Modifieds…

Pure Stocks…

Street Stocks

The IMCA Modified Class will be competing for 2005 IMCA National Points.

Heat and Feature Races will be held for each class.

Gates will open at 4pm. The racing program will begin Friday, April 29 at 8:30pm.

I-37 Speedway is a quarter mile oval dirt track located on the east side I-37 exactly 30 miles south of the Interstate 37 and Loop 410 interchange.

Racing fans from San Antonio, Corpus Christi and other South Texas areas should take Interstate 37 to exit #104 (Leal Road) then proceed south on the east frontage road to I-37 Speedway. Detailed I-37 racing information is available by calling I-37 Speedway office toll free 800/377-1303 or call 210/532-5421 or call General Manager Frank Torres at 210/367-6261

Regular I-37 Speedway Ticket Prices:

Adult Grandstand - $ 10

Seniors 65 and older - $ 7

Competitors Pit Passes - $ 25

Children 7 to 11 years - $ 3

Children 6 and under - FREE

Archived