yale motorsports

lloyd#5

anyone from yale motorsports wanna comment on the rumor i have been hearing that mike retired and is just building a show car to take up into the stands at the tsrs races. i heard its the cleanest car the little shop of horrors has ever seen.

Yale Motorsports Damage Control here. WeLLL LLLoyd, once again your sources have LLLed you astray. WhiLLLe it is true that the new ride is an automotive feat of engineering the LLLikes of which the LLLittLLLe shop of horrors has never seen (we actually wash our hands BEFORE working on it) The sad truth for you is that the Mac Daddy is not yet ready for retirement. When asked for a comment, The Mac daddy said " I stiLLL have some young whipersnapper butt to kick and this nice LLLittle piece is going to put me in the position to do that" After a quick LLLook at aLLL the new googads and thingamajigs on the beast, we have to admit that this new addition to The LLLittLLLe Shop of Horrors is cLLLoser to a master piece than Krusty and Big John after a hard night of partying. After several deLLLays the car shouLLLd be ready for the May 21 race in KyLLLe. But Thanks for your concern LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLoyd! :D

Let me say this, as an interested bystander who has witnessed the construction of the Mac Daddy’s new racer. The “Lil Jewel”, as they refer to it, is definitely one fine piece.

Now I do think it’s a bit cocky to have “see ya wouldn’t want to be ya” on the rear spoiler but by far, and without question, it is going to be the most over the top racer in the series. I mean, chrome plated petals, a carbon fiber shifter, laser aligned body panels and custom diamond cut wheels with gold leaf inlay (can you say bling-bling).

The cock pit is the bomb when it comes to driver comfort; more switches and knobs than a 747. It has an air cooled custom built seat and the interior is sealed with NASA grade insulation; you know the stuff they use on the space shuttle.

The paint can be described as nothing less than astounding. It’s a triple base coat of nylon infused aircraft grade primer, covered by 3 coats of House of Color – Ebony Gold with Silver flake, color sanded and covered with a 6 coats of DuPont DuroShine Presidential Clear (it’s the same stuff they use on the presidential limos).

Don’t even get me started on the graphics package. I’ve only seen the 3d computer models but it sure looks like it’s out of this world, never seen anything like it. The graphics look like they are jumping off the car and changing shape as the car goes by, it’s some wicked stuff, almost kinda creepy. And to top it off, the colors on the decals change based on the light source. During the day they are one color and at night they change under the track lights.

All in all, I’m really looking forward to seeing the “Lil Jewel” out on the track I just hope it doesn’t run as good as it looks.

Thanks for the kind words LLLm04. I hope we can live up to that very eloquent description you have given. You didn't mention the 6 dic CD changer and 17 inch DVD player. Perhaps they weren't in the last time you saw it. Alas, the crew will be but just a memory though as Mike has recruited 8 of the finest Hooters girls in the state of Texas to be his new pit crew. They are much prettier anyways. We will be there for moral support and change a spring or two when necessary. See ya all on the 21rst.

Sounds like you should paint a big target on it cause everyone is going to want to be the first to put doughnuts on the side. I do believe the driving suit will be a trend setter. It will upset all the officals because they will now look real dorky in their uniforms. I think Terry D will only allow cowboy hats. :D:D:D

Yale Motorsports Damage Control here again. LLLM04, I hate to be a stickler for details but that is not the Mac Daddy's driving suit. I mean look at it. The color is all wrong for Mike's skin tone, it's SOOOO last year and there is no cape! That is actually Mikes new NOMEX underwear. Mike said to tell you thanks for the preferred customer discount coupon. Saved him a bundle.

As for being a target on track, well, you really have to expect that from some people. But YMS will come prepared for that type of hijinks. Mike's two new body guards, Kathy Knutkracker and Betty Bahlbraker will be paying a visit to anybody wanting a piece of the "Lil Jewel or LJ as we call her. We're confident that it will take only one demonstration of the Polish Piledriver to stop that nonsense in it's tracks.

Hopefully this has helped clear up some of the blatant, willful attempts to dicredit the Mac Daddy's reputation. Thanks again. See ya May 21.

Archived