CCMS

gundogC3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone thinks they are going to tear their stuff up at CC. That isn't the case. Yeah the potential is there but you see more cars/trucks totalled at SAS and a lot more damage at THR. CC is just a tight bullring with a little rubbing.

Brandon Bendele said CCMS was one of his favorite tracks...I love the coast...can't wait to come down there...we are going the tape route just in case!

PS - Sean, know what you mean, but as long as your going to be in Germany, blow it out! You never know when you'll get to go back.

There should plenty of trucks on hand to put on a great race down at CCMS. I've talked to a few drvers that can not make it for some reason or another. The CC weekend should be a fun weekend for all involved. CC is a great racing town and the races with the touring series cars are usually competitive.

Also back in 2001. ROMCO put on a race at CCMS and only had like 2 or 3 cautions for whole race. I beleive thay went almost 90 laps before a caution came out.

I WAS JUST KIDDING..LAST TIME WE WHERE THERE WE DIDN'T HAVE THAT MANY CAUTION'S JEEE'S..WE ARE PLANNING ON COMMING AND HAVIN A HOOT AND HOLLER OF A GOOD TIME..IM THINKING WE MIGHT COME IN ON FRIDAY...BETTER HIDE ALL OF THE BUD LITE..BECAUSE THERE WONT BE ANY LEFT FOR THE HOMMIES AFTER I GET THERE.. :lol::lol:

san marcos? hmmm, i'm sorry i dont go that way, besides last time i met you in san marcos...... well you just drive to slow for me..... :lol::lol: maybe you should let Josh pull the truck down there he is pretty quick :P I got it we'll just hang a bud light in front of your windshield.... make it in record time :lol::lol:

Archived