Walton Wins USRA Truck race at THR

NickHolt

Just got a call from Thunder Hill Raceway.

Robert Walton apparently won the USRA Truck race (pending tech, of course).

According to the caller, 25 Trucks started the race!!!!!!!

Also heard there was a call for security in the pits immediately after the Thruck race. Hmmm...

Anybody have any details?

Nick Holt

CONGRATULATIONS to the #10 GANG-you guys were long over due-the truck race had alot of trucks-the most i've seen in a truck race-and when there was a call to be made it didnt take very long to make it for sure-dont know if thats good or bad-

Just like they stressed at every driver's meeting, there's going to be call's that aren't going to make everybody happy...but we need to live with it, right or wrong and move on to the next event...the law ov average's..you will get a call that works in your favor and the other guy might think it's wrong....it's racing..

Overall i think it was a good night for the truck's We had fun and drove it on the trailer...GOOD JOB DRIVER'S AND USRA..Good show!!!!

Robert Walton and crew----wooooooohhoooooooo! they will come alittle easy'r now..GOOD JOB GUY'S!

BTW..hats off to Jon Denham.....you didn't use the chrome horn to win..just like at S/A you could have... like Crazyhorse..you chose to run him clean...

It seems like the truck series has become the one to watch this summer.From what I've seen so far,the truck racers have supported Terry Dickerson and the whole USRA organization more than anyone else.They have gone from a 12 to 15 truck field to well over 20 in just two races.The truck racers are actually racing.There will always be contraversial calls in an action packed race that has a large field.Congratulations to the 10 truck.You can see he had to work for it just by looking at the front of his truck.

Congratulations Robert. Your dad and I are very proud of you. The whole crew worked very hard for this win. Thanks to everyone. Yall are great.

Love Dad & Mom.

Archived