Mike Sepich

Radical

Im sure that what ever he is doing he is doing it well and having fun. Some might disagree with me but I truly do miss having Mike around. He never did wrong by me and I truly believe he did his very best for SAS considering the resourses he had to work with. Mike, where ever you are I wish you the best.

I have talked to Mike several times over the past few weeks. He is doing well, is very upbeat and has a few projects in the works.

Anyone who knows Mike at all well is aware that he really is a craftsman when it comes to woodworking and carpentry. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he takes on a few restoration projects in the Alamo Heights district. Many of those old homes have intricate, custom woodwork from the 1920's and 1930's that could use some work.

He mentioned a couple of other possibilities as well. Maybe he'll get on here one day and share his plans with us.

Nick Holt

Nick, are you censoring again?

No, TQ, I haven't had to edit or delete in this thread. I think everyone understands that there is no need to take potshots at the former SAS manager.

Why are you trying to cause trouble?

Nick Holt

What ever Mike is doing I wish him the very best of luck. I remember his days from Corpus Christi. He always treated me right. When I would call San Antonio Speedway sometimes I would talk with Mike. He was always courteous and easy to talk to. I do not know what went on with Mike and how San Antonio Speedway was run. I do know when I would go there for a race I always had a good time and felt good leaving knowing I had seen a good night of racing. Good Luck Mike!!!!!

Archived