Conroe Kidzfest

rebelracewriter

I got this E-mail from Don Byrne and thought I'd pass it along to the TXSZ Members. Sounds like a cool deal for the kiddos! :)

To all racers:

Byrne Medical Inc will be sponsoring the “Racers Village” in this weekend’s Conroe Kidzfest in downtown Conroe and would like to extend a special invitation to all of you.  This weekend’s event will be a great opportunity for you to get some free advertising for yourself and your sponsors.  We are looking for a few racers who would be interested in exhibiting their cars in our Racers Village this Saturday and/or Sunday, April 16th & 17th.  We expect to have over 10,000 people at the event and it will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days.  The Racers Village will be set up with race-related games and activities and the kids will have the opportunity to have their picture taken next to you and your car.  We will not be allowing kids to get in or on the cars and there will be 24-hr police security, so if you want to exhibit both days, you may leave your car there overnight.  We are very excited to be involved in this event and look forward to having any of you out there who can attend.  For those interested, please contact me by Thursday so that we can accommodate the layout of the event.  You may also contact Eric Robinson at erobinson@byrnemedical.com if you have any questions.  Please see the attached poster for more information about the event.

Thanks,

Don Byrne

Byrne Medical Inc.

(936)539-0391

Archived