HENRY WITT & P.J. EGBERT

NeilTPS

I-37 Speedway Features top IMCA Points Drivers Friday

Pleasanton, Texas -

The April 15th racing program at I-37 Speedway will feature the IMCA Modifieds and will spotlight the 2005 IMCA National Points leaders Henry Witt and second in IMCA National Points, P.J. Egbert. Both drivers have confirmed their entry into the Friday night, April 15th races at I-37 Speedway.

Also in competition will be the Texas Outlaw Modifieds…Pure Stocks…Limited Late Models

The races on April 15 will be the only area oval event held in the south Texas area on Friday night. I-37 Speedway will be only local oval track open for races. All asphalt ovals have announced they will close due to NASCAR races at Texas Motor Speedway.

Track Promoter Joe Horne said, “I-37 Speedway is pleased to present oval racing in our area this Friday night since Texas Motor Speedway will not have their races until Saturday and Sunday. Our fans and drivers wished to have races this Friday night, and we will”.

Gates will open at 4pm. The racing program will begin Friday, April 15 at 8:30pm.

I-37 Speedway is a quarter mile oval dirt track located on the east side I-37 exactly 30 miles south of the Interstate 37 and Loop 410 interchange.

Racing fans from San Antonio, Corpus Christi and other South Texas areas should take Interstate 37 to exit #104 (Leal Road) then proceed south on the east frontage road to I-37 Speedway. Detailed I-37 racing information is available by calling I-37 Speedway office toll free 800/377-1303 or call 210/532-5421 or call General Manager Frank Torres at 210/367-6261

Regular I-37 Speedway Ticket Prices:

Adult Grandstand - $ 10

Seniors 65 and older - $ 7

Competitors Pit Passes - $ 25

Children 7 to 11 years - $ 3

Children 6 and under - FREE

Archived