1 HONDA GENERATOR

1 PUMA GAS POWERED AIR COMPRESSOR

STOLEN FROM THE #66 ARTS/USRA TRUCK TEAM APRIL 2, 2K5

PARKED AT THE DAYS INN ON RIGSBY OFF OF 410 IN SAN ANTONIO

PLEASE CALL 903-581-0770 OR 903-571-2818 IF ANY OF THESE ITEMS ARE

FOUND .

THANKS

jont66

Is there a model on the radios? These might show up in the pawn shops or ebay. The compressor and generator are items that just about anyone could use and most likely are gone forever. The radios are a differant story. See if you can get more info on them. I know several people in that area that are conforted on a regular basis by some of the "Locals" trying to sell things. Ill ask them to keep their eyes open.

jont66

I ran across a generator for sale and was wondering if its yours. Sorry I couldnt get a closer shot.

[Note: Per PAPA's request, I have replaced the original photo with a smaller, less.. er.. ah.. revealing portion of it. Nick Holt, 4/18/05]

Where's the generator?!?!?

I am not even going to ask where you were. Nah, on second thought, where were you? What a great shot of a generator. And I have been going to Home Depot all this time getting waited on by an old guy in an orange apron!!!

Larry

Im not real sure where I was at. After taking this shot I got real dizzy and everything went black. When I came too my wallet was gone and so was the generator. I cant remember a thing. But I'll always have this picture.

:lol::lol::lol:

You kill me Gerald...maybe that's what happened with Jon T...(sorry we are having fun at your expense Jon-if we find the sorry [would have been edited by Nick Holt])

I am not sure what ur trying to tell us Rusty...but either way we need a bigger picture!

you know Larry the picture future ex wife .... do i have to explain every thing... it was a joke.... if you were thinking my wife! i dont think so!!!!! keepin my perfect 10. Well as long as she lets me race. I will draw the line somewhere. Please dont take me seriously on this forum.

I think most people have a sense of humor Aaron, including Jon T, who probably needed a good laugh more than the rest of us...the picture is OK, close to the edge but not over...certainly wouldn't want anyone to try to top it...if Jon is offended, he knows me well enough he will tell me and we will take it down...

Edited to say PAPA changed it on his own, but I don't think he should have...

Archived