Great Track to race

bobbys

So 281 was rained out last night but they had 80 plus cars ready even with the rain chances and no one ever left until it was called The pits are great, the track looked even better when we arrived at 4pm until to much rain. I even ate a hamburger there and it was good The promoters gave and give it there all Every dirt car should check this place out for future racing This is going to be a class act for sure for all IMCA classes and there local track classes Heck there was 20 plus Modifieds there

Joe and Heather always give it their all! It doesn't matter if it is the Enduro or their new adventure at 281 speedway. they best part is that the track is promoted by A racer and a race fan. With these two in charge it will be a great year at 281!!

Going back home to the mod huh bobby .well least you may get a little more respect . you guys are making me want to come up to this track eat one den there hamburgers ....what is the drive time from here .may have to put up a tent in bobbies back forty ..

almost 6 hours from here depending on the traffic .310 miles by google map and I figured it to be that amount of driving time from your place 1-1\2 ..it took us a little over. 4 hours to your house and we did not know where we were going then ...

• 1 year later...

Archived