THR Unofficial Results

BobbyChaffee

It's cAry stApp! Arrrggghhhh!

Manchaca. Who the $%^& came up with that name????? Doesn't even come close to being pronounced like it is spelled. Ya'll are just messing with a dyslexic, aren't you?

And I say MAGnum Trailers correctly, why do you all hear it wrong? ;)

Waxaha...Wahxihotchie, Wax..... that town that starts with a W. Dang Spanglish. :rolleyes:

And as far as I know, I only said Texas Thunder once. Which is about 99 times less than I thought I would.

Probably the roughest night I have had in a long long long time. So I thank you all for the very kind words. I just hope I do ya'll proud. I had a blast, mostly (it's stApp). Wouldn't be so dang bad if'n he was slow, I would only have to say his name once. :)

"Pickel in the Middle" and "Single File Conga Line" are trade marked properties owned by Mr. Chuck Licata, ESQ. So I can't use them, even if I wanted to. He told me so. Or at least his lawyers told me so. I think they were his lawyers. Lawyers, hired hit men, what's the difference, eh?

And boogity, boogity, boogity, not on my watch. :blink:

I am willing to listen to any of ya'lls suggestions or comments. I know I hammered a bunch of names Saturday night. I apologize for that. I have two weeks to work on it. (stApp)

Congratulations to all the winners! Maybe I can be Tracy's good luck charm. LOL I think I see another restraining order in my future. :P

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Sarge

You need to let one of the locals get up there in the box some night and let them try their hand at it and just see how much work it really is. Many years ago I tried it and it aint as easy as it looks. I bet once they get that mic in their hand they wont be able to pronounce their own name. Ive heard you once or twice and I have to say you do alright. With that being said...I still think you need to get some new music. Something that doesnt put the fans in LA_LA land or have flash backs. Just a suggestion. LMAO :blink::blink::blink:

does thr have it where the track announcer can be broadcast over an fm receiver and heard over the radio and picked up on a certain channel that fans can tune to in the stands and pits and listen to with a radio-just wondering-

it's pronounced ( MAN-CHACK ) but either way you say it is fine with me.it's home and i like hearing it...

thanx for asking me if it was Lee-man or Lay-man...

i only heard a little bit of your announcing the other night...but like i said before you could make a snail racing a turtle a nail biter....

ps-turn 2 is just passed the apex of turn 1...and turn one is not turn 3.. J/K

Sarge, excellent job for first time out. I'm sure I contributed to your misery with my name and heck, I can't even pronounce my last name right some times! But that's why you're the professional, right? Like you said - "just having one of those days" BTW - I'm Duane, David is my brother and Darrell is my cousin!! HA!

Archived