THR Unofficial Results

BobbyChaffee

First, apologize to my sponsors for the DQ. Noone feels worse about it but me. I went across scales before feature and felt we needed more "total" weight, but more in front of car because rear percentage was over by .8 percent. I didn't want to run the chance of not burning off enough fuel so I added weight to left front to compensate. There lies the problem. I was within rules on ride height before, but the added weight put me under the allowable. I didn't measure height after adding weight. Again, I apologize to my sponsors.

Those of you who left THR early, after the TSRS race, missed one of the real highlights of the evening. You should have been there to see Tracey Tschoerner in the winners circle after her hobby stock feature win. Never have I seen a driver so openly and uninhibitedly excited about winning a race. She hugged everyone in sight. For a minute, I thought she was even going to come up in the stands and hug each spectator individually! It was just pretty damn cool to watch.

PS - Wow, two of Nick's seminar attendees win, them plus the Stapps.

That's because the Tschoerners and the Stapps are far sighted and purchased my amazing Invisable Racing Chassis that is revolutionizing racing world-wide. For a bargain-basement price of only $27,500 you too can win races and impress women and kids.

By the way, Trey Mitchell, who, along with his Dad attended the most recent San Antonio seminar, set fast time both at Wichita Falls and CCMS. Put a few more laps under his belt and Texas has yet another rising star headed its way.

And don't forget Leland Wadell (San Antonio attendee) who has taking some significant time off his lap times this season.

Nick Holt

First, apologize to my sponsors for the DQ.

Duane,

Anybody who knows Duane also knows that this DQ was not the result of any attempt to cheat on his part. Rules are rules, however, and I applaud Greg Gurley and Jack Sanderfur for their integrity in enforcing them evenly.

Nick Holt

That's Tracy. Didn't slow her down, any.

Bobby Teer, Jr. chased Cary Stapp home in the heat race, but dropped out after about 10 laps of the feature and was credited with 14th.

By the way, we had 22 Street Stocks at THR, but three didn't make the race (first race problems). There were also 14 Hobby Stocks, but we lost two before the race, including Kevin Bowen, second in the championship last season. Both races were outstanding, with the Street Stocks racing, not crashing, and with Tracy Tschoerner holding off a couple of veterans for the win.

what happened to bobby teer? i saw his car there, but dont see his name on the results.

big john

John,

Bobby was fast and would have contended for the win, but his timing retarded near the end of the heat race and again early in the feature. He wasn't sure what was causing the problem, but it definately robbed his horsepower.

cs

Sarge had my vote till he made a crack about me "back peddlin" on the front staight away while changing line up...

now I think i must reconsider my vote... solely entertainment.. but i guess it was funnier on the other side of the fence..

*(I was even nice and brought him 9 volt batteries)

Aaron

Did you catch all the beers that were thrown your way? Hope they were domestic like you requested. Unfortunate for you, THR doesn't have too many Smith's and Jones' :D .

I can tell you'll be a great addition to the track. But, I guess I'll have to wait until USRA comes to town before I get to hear about the single file conga line and the pickle in the middle again :lol:

Archived