SAS Qualifying Track Records Broken

HORSEPOWER

They are all running Nick's New chassis. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If they are running my lightning quick and extremely light Invisible Chassis, they must be clones because I have yet to see any $27,500 checks from these guys. Anybody know an invisible lawyer?

Nick Holt

old record for LM was a 18.27

Brandon broke it with his second lap with a 18.20

Bradley Broke the old one on his first lap with a 18.24

- fresh equipment

- cold air

- good set ups

wounder what the new track record would of been with soaked tires allowed?? :huh:

Nick I thought that was a (TAC) Thin Air Chassis.

One of your better designs.

Where have you been, man? The Thin Air Chassis was last year's model. I'll be glad to send you the 2005 Texas State Invisible catalog for just $150, plus tax and shipping of $79.95. Watch for it closely in your mailbox since it's pretty hard to see.

Let me catch you up to date. The unbelievably fast Invisible Chassis was specifically designed by our group of invisible investors for the four highly-publicized, NASCAR-quality, Invisible Short Tracks that grace our great state of Texas. The best part is that you too can be part of our scam.. er.. plan to revolutionize racing in Texas with our line of Invisible race tracks, Invisible touring series and Invisible Chassis.

Disclaimer: Any resemblance to any racing organization described above, funct or defunct, or any individual described above, living or unliving, is purely coincidental and certainly not based on a single substantiated fact.

Nick Holt

The air had the biggest effect on times. Fresh equipment may have helped some guys, but that is no excuse. You should be able to take a five year old chassis and if it is staight and you put the correct roll centers and set-up it should not matter.

Archived