People goin to TMS

Jason

I'm going to the Busch race for Sat., my father-in-law scored some free tickets and I can't pass that up! The website says that the gates open at 9 am, (most likely a stupid question but....) how bad is the line at about that time? I'll be leaving Corpus either Friday night or early Sat. morning, but I don't know which just yet. Any suggestions? We did manage to get hotel reservations, but it wasn't cheap!! At least we'll have a place to crash (not literally...) after the race.

Ok, we are going 281 route instead of 35... Keith, which way you going? Anyone one else leaving SA friday morning going 281. I know Tommy Grimes told me they usually do. How bout it, anyone want to caravan? Probably leaving somewhere between 9-10am...

The website says that the gates open at 9 am, (most likely a stupid question but....) how bad is the line at about that time?

Smokin',

If you wait til 9, then you'll be in line for about 45 minutes trying to get in-to the track..

I'd suggest you get to the track by 8-ish, no later, on Saturday morning if you're like me and HATE to sit in a car...when you could just park the car on the road and WALK to the track!

Just my observations..have a safe trip up!

Chuck

Jason, Bobby Chaffee, and Marc Roy are going to TMS as TSZ media. Bobby has internet via cellular and they have a digital camera, so we should expect updates from them throughout the weekend. If not, we know they are passed out over at the campground. Hopefully we will get more than just pictures of them with Miller Lite girls.

Jay Hallas will be there and Chuck will be doing his show live from the track. All the guys have promised to take Jay over and show him they actualy have a paved track up there. J/K Jay.

Hey Larry,

Make sure Bobby and Jason and Marc check in with us up here..

Thanks for all you guys do, Chuck

Jason, Bobby Chaffee, and Marc Roy are going to TMS as TSZ media. Bobby has internet via cellular and they have a digital camera, so we should expect updates from them throughout the weekend. If not, we know they are passed out over at the campground. Hopefully we will get more than just pictures of them with Miller Lite girls.

No Miller Lite girls to be found. We did find a women trying to auditon for hooters. :o:D:lol:

by the way: no pictures of that one. This is a family site.

Archived