New club type race track

97car

The following article about a new 3 mile road racing circuit north of Dallas was written by Chris Jose

"Construction on a large motorsports facility in unincorporated Collin County is underway. LG Motorsports Park is located on Farm-to-Market Road 2862 between Anna and Westminster.

A three-mile track will be featured at LG Motorsports Park.

"Some people like to play golf, some people love cars. I'm addicted to cars," said developer Lou Gigliotti. "This will be a place for Ferrari owners, Lamborghini owners, Maserati owners, Lotus and BMW owners."

Gigliotti, a businessman and pro-racing champion, said his park will be a country club for car enthusiasts. The property sits on 161 acres".

Source: Motorsports Park Coming to Rural Collin County | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Motorsports-Park-Coming-to-Rural-Collin-County-403671066.html#ixzz4RWtpjPac
Follow us: @nbcdfw on Twitter | NBCDFW on Facebook

COME ON nick that old ford ranger would show those hot rods a thing or two .would not be fair ..

for the ford ....one thing is for sure that truck runs good .

That super fast Ford Ranger has been wrenched by one of the most famous mechanics in the world.... er... well, maybe in Texas...... um... well, maybe in Corpus Ch.... well, maybe one of the most famous mechanics living on Bradshaw Street in Corpus Christi. LOL

Nick

I think its time for a few more tweaks here and there ,,, nearly 17 year old ford may have a spider web somewhere ..has he seen any oil spots ...oh and I have that lighter than air motor just bout ready .I have only one problem I am having problems locating it at times .. density problem I think .probably why you have not shown us your pic of the chassis you built . you cant find it right .

Archived