Super Street results

Truck99

As long as Sammy keeps on taking his engines to the engine builder he is using he will miss a bunch of weeks. come on Sammy, wake up. The only good thing about your engines is that they make good manure spreaders. At least your heads that you are running are legal this year. The only way you kept from getting caught last year was because your transmission broke during the race and you did not finish high enough to get teched.

No, I will not be there. Just cannot see doing all of that work for one night of racing and then pulling that motor out to put the original one back in since I will not be running for points this year just for fun for a change. Sam here is Mission Motors phone number call and ask for Danny at least talk to him you will not regret it (210-921-2803).

Dang it ,that hurt worse than surgery.The heads I ran last year were legal.................................This year ! I will spread manure in your pits woodrow. Thats some funny stuff .I may have to call Mission Kyle thank's for the #.Woodrow wouldn't give me the number.The Builder I used did nothing but destroy good parts. Scat said the rods he put in our motors were only good to 6300 rpm.That's not the rods that we were told would be in the motor.I was stupid for buying a motor he built. NEVER again!!!!!! Live and learn, I just take longer than others. I was on the Short bus.

Archived