USRA at SAS

Guest The_Greek

Guest NO35KRACING

The wreck between Davidson and the 13 car, was this a retaliation towards the 13 because of the fight in Corpus, the lawsuits, etc.? Or was it just a racing accident?

Guest The_Greek
The wreck between Davidson and the 13 car, was this a retaliation towards the 13 because of the fight in Corpus, the lawsuits, etc.? Or was it just a racing accident?

looked to me that Davidson had a nose under welch going into turn 1, and neither gave any room. but i guess it depends on who u ask.

dont have pics but i have it on tape. for a lap the 52 car was trying to pass the 6, coming out of 4 the 6 car gave little room to the 52 which was outside and was squeezed close to the wall. going into turn 1 i guess it was racing. 2 cars going for one spot while entering a turn? calvin hadden

Donut picture 52

The donuts on the left front of the 52 between the wheel and the door are from the 6...they came at the exit of turn 4 at the other end of the straightaway about 4 seconds before this Marc Roy picture in turn 1...I was watching them in particular and it was incredible that the 52 stayed out of the turn 4 wall...only JC and Bradley can tell us...my guess is they both would like to have that lap back...

Guest subwayeatfresh

6 car got on the apron out of 4 to left Brandon go by. got loose and came up and touched the 52. both cars kep't it straight and the 52 dumped the 6 going into the turn. was very obvious he was pissed. probably didnt mean to take him out but it looked like he wanted a little bump.

Man MR Subway if your going to tell a story make sure the fact are correct first please, I admit there was contact with the 52 and the 6 but the 8 car passed the 6 getting into turn 1 wheer you got that the 6 car was on the apron to let the 8 pass is way off base. Bradley and I have talked, i mean come on guys we are family we have too. As far as im concerned we are cool and we both know what happened, things look way different from the pits and from the stands. So lets just close this thread and move on to kyle, i look to have another great race with the 8, 6 , 96 , 41, 14, 22 , 5 you realize how many cars actually have a chance to win this next race??

You are right.He was fast for about ten laps in the race also.Just like in practice on Friday night though,the handling took a big nose dive and...well we saw the results...and the tire marks on JC's car.I admit,there have been a few rogue cars that have been as fast,but you have to admit,not since the days of Yeomans,Kelly,Hagy,Stelzig,or even Jay Watson's four wins in a row,has anybody run that consistantly fast at SAS.I'm sure I've missed a few more but I think the point stands.Somebody please step up to the plate.Maybe a Bendele bounty is in order? B)

Archived