Nascar at Texas Motor Speedway

dirty

going to the nascar race in a few weeks and had a couple of questions for the grizzled and sunburned big race veterans. how does one go about getting a pit pass.would love to go walking around and checking it out but have been unable to find anything concerning this on their website.also can you stay in the parking lot all weekend or do they make everyone take off by a certain time. we were planning on sleepin in the truck.any pointers,do's and don'ts by someone who has been there would be greatly appreciated. thanks dirty

Im not sure about the Pit Passes and how you get them. I do know that you can stay in the camp ground I think from the Monday before the race untill the Monday after the race. It's crazy there, like a huge party. It's fun just to walk around the camp ground at night and just watch everyone (and the mud wrestling). :) It's like a new city when you go there. You'll have a blast, I wish I could go but tickets are unreal for these races now. :(.

This would be cool :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6522119250&rd=1

You can get an infeild pass for $75.00 for the weekend. This will get you into the infeild only!! not into the pit area. A true pit pass (garage area) where you can walk amoung the cars is $250.00 and you must have a team sponser you to get them.

Camping is around $30.00 a night for an RV, but they are probley sold out by now. Good luck on sleeping in you car!!!

Have a GREAT TIME!!!!

If we want to, we get to go into the pit's with a Dupont tour guide. We get the tour when we are at the hospitality tent in the morning-but you do have to be with a sponsor like DUPONT AUTOMOTIVE REFINISH'S--

It's free to us..

dirty, people are giving you good info regarding different ways of getting pit passes, but you have to go to the credentials office to get them.

No you cannot sleep in your car in the parking lot. To get in the campground with a car costs you the same as if you had a camper and it may be sold out. If you know someone camping you can park with them, but still have to pay full price, but you can at least use the showers. LOL

Archived