Hooters for Reb!

NickHolt

Reb,

How much did you have to pay these two to pose with you this time? I heard last time it was about $150 each.

And check out the glazed look in Reb's eyes.. LOL

Nick Holt

P.S. Photos taken by Mike Haag of the Express-News at SA Raceway (drag strip) last weekend.

post-2-1112406370_thumb.jpg

nice chatting with you fri reb-glad it was fri when we talked cause now its sunday morning and after about 31 hrs standing on the starting line i cant hear s#%* this morning-sorry the hooterscoper got grounded friday with the high wind-your hooter girls need some work on the frisbee toss into the stands in the wind-a couple of em threw it and it came back and hit em as they were walking off-guess it tells you what we were watching dont it -lol

LMAO Y'all are too funny. :lol:

Tommy nice to finally meet you too. It was a long-ass weekend and I had the Monster Truck show at 9AM on top of it----I'm worn out! Maybe I need to cut back to just one Hooters girl per weekend :o:)

Cool beans LM77

Heaven is an understatement Jim :rolleyes:

No it wasn't Willie and no Dolly Parton sightings either. ;)

Rosie????? :huh:

Carboard cut-outs! LMAO

• 3 weeks later...

YA KNOW,

VICTORY LANE GIRLS ARE GLAMOROUS

AND EVERYONE KNOWS HOOTERS GIRLS ARE REAL CUTE.

BUT YA KNOW, I THINK I KINDA LIKE "PAPA'S HONDA GENERATOR GIRLS"

THE BEST!

MAYBE PAPA COULD SET UP A "PERSONAL APPEARANCE TOUR"

FOR HIS GIRLS AT ALL THE LOCAL TRACKS THIS SEASON.

I KNOW I WOULD ENJOY SEEING THEM THERE!

Budman

I wish I could follow thru with your request but I havent seen them sense I came to. I heard by way of the grape vine that they were headed to Corpus Christi to hook up with the cute little monkey boy down there and somrthing about him having some T-shirts and a pitcher of water. I have no idea what that means. I just wish I had my wallet back. :blink::blink::blink:

Reb,

Regarding the "Generator Girls", You're the victim of TXSZ censorship (for better or worse, but probably for the better.) Check the cropped (censored) version of the photo on the thread "Stolen 4/2/05"

Naw... It wasn't the TXSZ Censor Emeritus this time - Papa himself requested that the pic be deleted, but I opted to at least retain the generator, if not the attractive frame around the generator.

Nick Holt

Archived