Zippy Hippy

Wow I finally made HEADLINE News just wish it would be for Wining

I'm Not Gonna Bash the track I do Appreciate ALL the People that took the time to come talk to me after the race your views were GOOD Enough Info for me & there are videos you can make your own call I Hope the Videos put this thing to rest & that's ALL I will say about the incident.

MORE IMPORTANTLY I was VERY Proud of My team for putting a 20 year OLD Arts truck up FRONT just goes to show if you work hard enough or GET Someone that KNOWS how to do the RIGHT things ANY OLD or NEW Race Car can be FAST and FUN !!! at the Track. BIG Thanks to John & Theresa Heil @ BMF Shocks & Chassis for putting in the extra effort to make the OLE' Girl Race Ready & As ALWAYS My ENTIRE Crew.....John WASEK for All he does on and off the track ....you do the work of 3 Very Good Crew members just a Machine !!! Thanks to my Spotter Gerald Boyd

We HAD a GOOD RUN !!!!

yep john is a good man .my first meeting with john was way back in 92or 93 .he kept hitting me till he spun me in a borrowed car .so I sorta jumped him bout it after that heat race instead of something worst . found out he was breaking in a new car for someone else .and said he was sorry after I gave him either we wreck or we race ..he said race .ever sense I thought highly of him ..

Archived