Here's an interesting question

Budman

Have these four ever before raced the same track at the same time ? Throw in a 57 and a 96, who always do well at SAS, and who knows who else might contend on a given night, I think we could be in for one hell of a race in the SLMs. Anybody agree ?

This should be one the better super late models events in quite some time, with all of our top driver's for this weekends event. Hope they take it easy the first few laps, so we can see a good show. Tommy Grimes, Chris Davidson, Michael Crofford, Eddie Wallace, T. Wade Welch, Robert Richardson, and rookies Larry Bendele, Jason Smith, Todd McLemore. I could have kept going down the list, but the driver's list hasn't been updated yet, I'll get back with yall.

i am looking foward to the super late model race! i will have my video camera ready to get this 125 lapper on tape. i might tape qualifying as well. im so excited i cannot wait!! calvin hadden

Oh, did I leave someone out? Don't anyone get your feelings hurt. Was just baitin' ya a little. The first four I mentioned in this thread are among the USRA "Young guns", John K. and Greg D. are among the "old guard."

How does that old saying go?............ "Can talent and youthful exuberance prevail over old age experience and treachery?" .............. or something like that. Sure looking forward to this race. See ya all tomorrow night.

To the drivers:................... Race'm hard, but race'm clean. Above all race'm safe!

This is randy on big johns name. But bradley casey and jc have raced together at younger ages in the legend cars. they always had lots of fun tomorrow night will be even more fun. it gonna be a good turn out and lots of great racing

Archived