2016 Labor Day Weekend South Texas Nationals

Mini Stocks - Bring your home track rules.

Pure Stocks - We will support STS, SOS or STP rule packages.

Street Stocks - We will support STS and SOS rule packages only.

Limited Late Models - We will support the STS rule package,

We will post all drivers in each class that are still registered from previous rained out event. If you have not registered you may do so at the track on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Registration Fees

$50 Mod Lites

$65 Mini Stocks

$75 Pure Stocks

$100 Street Stocks

$100 Limited Late Models

$125 Limited Modifieds

Early regist. fee ends Aug. 1st

Race Schedule

Friday Night - Practice starting at 7:00 pm

Saturday Night - Qualifying races starting at 6:30 pm

Sunday Night - B Mains and Feature Events starting at 6:30 pm

Pricing

General Admission Free Friday Night.

General Admission $12 Saturday Night

General Admission $12 Sunday Night

General Admission $5 for kids between 5 - 13, Free for under 5

Seniors & Military $10.

Pit Passes $15 Friday Night Practice

Pit Passes $30 Saturday Night Qualifying

Pit Passes $35 Sunday Night Finale

*Note - we have honored previously rained out pit passes with vouchers for those that mailed them in to us. They will be honored on any night you want to use them having a value of $30.00. If you did not mail in your pit pass armband with paperwork you must provide us with your original armband from rained out event. All previously paid parking pads will be honored. If you are unable to attend please let us know so we dont hold your parking pad in addition we will try to sell your parking spot for a refund to you or if you should decide to give/sell your parking spot let us know so we can help preserve it.

post-15562-0-63956300-1470010529_thumb.jpg

I am setting the pit prices. I feel for the purse they are more then fair and most likely not enough.

Normal saturday night for you and your son is $40 for driver & $25 for crew member. Total $65.

South Texas Nationals is $30 for each Saturday. Total $60. $35 for Sunday totaling to $70.

So saturday we are $5 cheaper then normal for 2 people and sunday $5 more then normal.

I also feel $15 for practice nite is good. That is another $5 less then any event stp has done.

Sorry if you feel these prices are out of line but for the purses being paid we feel they are in line.

General admission prices are only $2 more then normal as well. We could use your help filling the grandstands both nights so we can increase start money in the classes but from what i have seen this year the stands have been very weak compaired to last year. Thankyou for voicing your concern hope this sheads some light on your concern.

Yes drew i consider it an stp entry fee into a big race but i know others refer to it as a registration fee.

With that being said we will post a list of drivers that pushed their registration / entry fee from previous rainout.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived