Live Updates 7-30-16

Maybe thats a reason for people wanting stuff to be teched bc they have not been in the tech shed...and the issue with drivers being upset. Pounding on someone's rear bumper bc ur faster only pisses the other driver off....find a way to pass instead of following...

most exspect you to move over instead of being patient and find time to pass they build car like a tank and run u over

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe thats a reason for people wanting stuff to be teched bc they have not been in the tech shed...and the issue with drivers being upset. Pounding on someone's rear bumper bc ur faster only pisses the other driver off....find a way to pass instead of following...

most exspect you to move over instead of being patient and find time to pass they build car like a tank and run u over

Haha yep..shit i know ur back there just get off my ass and go around...lol and whats left of my car is prefect example of what a tank will do...one day ill learn to just go straight instead of dodging hoping for the best.

Only certain people can beat on others though the black flag comes out quick for others.

Let's all take a deep breath and realize that we're all in this for fun. Please do not use the forum as a platform to express displeasure wth the track and its officials.

Thanks.

Nick

All I can say is any time somebody wants to come and help at the track or in tech I am sure they would be welcomed it's real easy standing on the side line or behind the computer and critize how something is going like I said before come out even for one night and work the track see for yourself not by hear say as to what goes on we will never be able to make all racers their fans or wives or friends happy we do this because we love racing and I for one do it because I can't afford to race so I do what I can to help the track and the racers and anybody who thinks they can come in and check 5 to 7 classes 4 cars each class and find everything that is wrong and still get out of the track before midnight of not later then I invite you to come show me how you would do it and most of y'all know me I am the fat guy with the beard at the tech shed I have always tried to work with the drivers and I have dqed my share of cars and I have also talked to drivers to let them know what they need to change all I can say is come by y'all to me I LOVE sitting down face to face with anybody and talk my name is Ralph just ask for me somebody will point you in the right direction

Having teched for several different series and classes over the years, I can assure you that I made my share of mistakes, didn't catch this or that infraction, etc, but I have never met a tech official who set out to DQ certain teams or let certain teams get away with stuff. I know I didn't.

But it's totally easy to sit on the sidelines and make totally wrong assumptions about what's going through the tech official's mind and then get on social media and crucify the man.

Nick

Well from a fans point of view Pure Stock is the best racing SOS and STS have going. Not only up front but all through the pack. Car counts are the largest usually.I'll go as far to say the two tracks ought to increase the purse for this class(or drop a class or two) even if it means lowering each place for the other classes(except sportmods) an average of say $15 per place to pay for it.If Pure Stocks are not running at STS I usually don't go.Again purely from one fans point of view.

Archived