RESULT JULY 23, 2016

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steven, look what you have went and started. Lol. Good job by the way.

The one way to settle this debate is to have a challenge race. SS vs LLM.

By rules the LLM should kill the SS but I am willing to take a gamble. Each driver put up $50 and let's race.

This could create some new excitement. Just a thought?

There may be some "tanks" in the SS class but I can assure you they aren't winning races. The front running cars are well built race cars and that is why they are close in speed to the LLM cars.

Let us run 2850 ,any 8" tire and no clutch rulle and you'll be wondering how to catch a "tank".

If the 4T is in it thats my bet!Then the 11 and 41. Let the LLM's have the 10" tire. But seriously if this has been done before at I37 and the LLM's got tore this may not be a good idea.How about you take the 42 , 77 and 1x and put them against the 4T , 41 and 11 SS in a 4 lap one on one grudge race elimination format. That way the chance of damage is reduced and its mano-mano with no obsticles. .The old grudge was fun back in the day!

You have to put the 19, co2 and 9m in this deal. These cars can win on any night as well.

I think you need at least one lap per car. I've been running same aluminum doors and quarters for two years and I don't run any bars outside the body. I don't get the deal about our cars tearing up there cars. The guys listed here race hard but are far from rough or reckless.

our car the (94) is all aluminum body,full frame and stock floorpan and firewall and I guarantee I can get to 2850 on stock 4 link rear. numerous others are all aluminum aswell, the fact is any car can get destroyed doesn't have to be just steel or just aluminum. I don't get the whole your cars will tear our cars up deal that's horse shit, you guys tear up plenty of shit alum vs. alum. now car control and racing side by side without someone running your ass over is different,there are 2 pedals and a steering wheel....learn how to use those and everyone will be happy

I wasn't trying to cause a rift between the two classes, just thought it would be a fun idea and create new excitement. They are doing basically the same thing at Timberline Speedway next week, Southern Stocks (similar to LLM) vs. Texas Outlaw Stocks ( simialar to our SS). Good purse and has a lot of interest.

I have not been a weekly racer in 10 years due to job, family and the fact that it is not fun for me to run a gainst the same 10 to 15 cars all the time.. The only reason I have the SS was that there was a touring series when I moved down here.

This sounded like fun this morning and now it seems it has taken a new direction. I'll go back to looking for a new bay boat now.

Enter them into the Enduro!! Let see who can go 200 laps..

Ken Hobbs

Ken,

I'll drive your car in the enduro. Not ready to sacrifice my street stock at this point. Still have some hope this street stock deal comes back to life. Not knocking the enduro, it is a great place to run cars that have been put to pasture or ruled out of a class.

Mike Trigg

Mr. Trigg , let me tell you something from a fans point of view in the stands. Fans get excited when you show up at either STS or SOS. We(the fans) are glad to see the 4T race because we know we will see something special. Without rehashing that event but it goes back to the STP event at SOS.You are fun to watch and the car is wicked fast. We (the fans) would like to see you as much as we can. especially since Oakes has moved on. Agree 100% about Enduros.

Archived