pit pass

DirtRacer9s

Pay for the ambulance/first responders..taxes...light bill ...gas in mowers to to the place ...water bill....port o can service...fire work show .....ALL OF THAT AND ALOT MORE TO BRING IN A CROWD OF FANS TO CHEER YOU ON!!!!!!!....just sayin JJ ....drop in a bucket.......rip i37

what do they do with the registration money????

The best way to get your answer is to purchase or lease any of the tracks in South Texas that are no longer operating. You will find out in a big hurry where all that pit pass money goes...

Nick

Can't ask a question anymore that's why our government is the way it is. And I was asking the track . people say if you ask a question you are bringing down the track or your against them. i want the track to be here . I'm not in know way saying that just asked a question jes.

Completely off topic.

One of my friends was workin a job in the Dallas area recently and told me that the new Sunoco fuel stations/convenience stores were stocking and selling their race fuels. Anybody know if that's true? I don't know if it was in bulk or by the can, but man, wouldn't that be convenient? Probably not the most profitable business model but it'd be great for us racers and anybody else who wants to run ethanol-free fuel in something. My racecars run on pump gas, but I know I would spring a little extra $$$$ for ethanol-free fuels for my pulling tractors, boat motor, dirtbike, four wheeler, etc. if it could be purchased at the same place I stop to get ice, water, and fuel for the truck.

Archived