Central Texas Speedway LIVE Streaming Video this Saturday

chrisdavid

RaceOnTexas.com will be back at the track this Saturday streaming every lap of racing at Central Texas Speedway beginning at 5:30pm. Nothing beats the sights and sounds of being at the track, but if you can't make it, be sure to tune in.

You can watch from any device in HD with streaming video and announcer audio! You order and watch all online at RaceOnTexas.com

post-10380-0-35946300-1467852104_thumb.jpg

Hello Nick

I have been extremely busy with my HVAC business in and around Texas. I have to admit that I haven’t been keeping up with your updates so I decided to check them out. Have you stopped doing the live updates?

Since the Race On Texas folks are doing basically the same thing - but with the added benefit of live video - it was redundant for me to sit there and make typos all night. Especially since I was stealing $159.95 a month for the CoverItLive software from the "Air Conditioner Replacement Fund" without telling the wife about it...

Nick

it's $18 to watch LIVE. We never want to charge less then it costs to sit in a seat and have a refreshment. This service is specifically for those that can't be at the track. Furthermore, we actually broadcast the race into the Car Bar area of CTS as well for those looking to cool off and not miss any of the action. Nothing can replace sitting in the grandstands

We put a lot of effort into a high quality broadcast that can be viewed from any device. We go LIVE at 5:30pm tonight as the dwarf heats begin. You can order and watch online at RaceOnTexas.com

I've said it a couple of times but for the races I've had to miss this season the RaceonTexas's coverage was superb. Is it NASCAR on NBC...well no but there are NO commercials and there are a lot fewer empty seats at CTS than most NASCAR tracks these days. I miss Nick's live updates for sure but RaceonTexas is a helluva deal.

You can replay the entire night of Central Texas Speedway, in addition to every race this season now in our ON DEMAND section at RaceOnTexas.com. It's only $8 to watch every single race! Plus, we upload from dozens of other tracks across TX and LA.

FSAERacer, thank you find the kind comments. We have a team of 4 people that drive from Houston to put on the live broadcast! We work hard to bring commercial free coverage in high quality!

btw, Rodney....Allen can't wheel a race car like you can! Good work behind the microphone and the wheel Saturday night!

I really enjoyed your updates, typos and all. I liked them partly because you made them interactive :D How much is the cost to watch a race live via that website?

Myself, direct-flo, I throughly miss Nick doing the Live/Interactive. IT WAS GREAT !!!!!!!!!! He knew the drivers and would really get you going on them. Well, things in the past :( It hard to make the changes but maybe Nick might would go and do one every once and a while (Hope, Hope). Thanks Nick know that WAS hard work.

Thanks for commenting on the video quality, I had wondered how bright the image was because the last time I was at the track anything video taped on the back straight was a little dark and difficult to see.

With NASCAR starting to really get into Saturday night racing it was always fun to read and interact with Nick’s updates while watching the NASCAR race on TV.

Chris, I wish you great success with the live race coverage. Nick, hopefully soon you will fire up your computer and get back to the updates as they are missed. (even the typos)

Tom

I appreciate the words of support on here as well as the many PMs, emails and even a few phone calls expressing their desire for the Live, Interactive Updates to return...

As you might imagine, there is a great deal of effort, time and money that I put into each update session and since live updates are now available through Race On Texas, I get to save the expense of $159.95 per month for the blogging software and $49.95 a month for the bandwidth/cell connection and get to spend my race day in the pits doing my thing rather than pounding a computer keyboard until all the dust has settled.

So, unless someone would volunteer to sponsor the updates for $200 a month, I can't talk myself into expending the effort and time needed to provide the updates especially since the video updates are available.

Anyone interested in sponsoring the updates?

Nick

Archived