Gotta love the rumor mill.

TheCloser

Ok. Let's kill the rumor mill right now.

I'm going to go through some rumblings I've heard so far and bring the truth out. I've tried to be "politically correct" but it hasn't really worked that well.

Rumor #1

TALMS was offered 6 dates at a track but turned them down.

Fact #1

I have not and will not turn down any dates at any track as long as they can help with the purse, or have sponsors. We have had many great sponsors during TALMS. And we thank them all for that.

Opinion #2

I cater to dirt guys and don't care as much about my loyal "asphalt" drivers.

Fact #2

I do not cater to ANYONE. One of these "dirt guys" has been dqed in this series. This guy has also been a hero of mine for years. If TALMS will DQ one of my life long heroes, TALMS will DQ anyone who is against the rules according to the Tech Official. If I did cater to "dirt guys" we would be all on the dirt Hoosier 500s all year like I have heard that I should do from many dirt guys.

We are doing our best to make this series better for ALL people involved.

We put in a new race procedure handbook to make the show better for the fans and drivers alike. Stricter black flag procedures were put in to attempt to preserve equipment.

TALMS has and always will live by the motto that EVERY CAR MATTERS whether you are a consistent front runner or a beginner.

The decision on the Towel City Tire was made mid season in 2015 to quell the MULTIPLE complaints about the expensive tires.

To solve this problem, Kimsey Davis was kind enough to spend almost $25,000 to buy tires to save us drivers money in the long run. He is going to sell these tires to us for $82 a tire instead of $140 a tire.

This is saving $232 a set from last years Hoosier F75 and $88 from the Hoosier 500.

I'm thinking about long run savings instead of short term savings.

This series survives on car count. If we have no car count I will not be able to afford to keep this series running.

I'm committed to this series, I hope you all join us as WE make racing history, Again!

Anything else that has been heard? I'd like to get everything out in the open right now.

Bravo , Mr. Beddoe! This is a person who started this series with only 3 asphalt tracks in all of Texas.One of them had always been shaky,one was all in and the other seemed not to interested. I thought Cody was nuts to start an asphalt series under those conditions. But he made it work with the help of the drivers as well. He pays a good purse and has worked out some big purses as well. Now there is only one asphalt track that runs once a month. To keep this going he had to reach out to dirt I would think.True there has been some hurt feelings along the way. That comes with it. I don't know Mr. Beddoe that well but I do know when he says he is committed to his series you can take it to the bank.

I'm giving it a week. If no one can come up with any rumors or wrong doings on mine of TALMS' part by then it must not really be true. I'm giving everyone an opening to get their frustrations out now before the season starts.

Now back to getting this turd ready for next weekend.

Lol close Sam. $500 to the first one to win a TALMS race on both surfaces in the same car in 2016. If no one gets that the highest average finish between the two surfaces gets it.

Yeah go ahead and post facts. Don't want people thinking I'm hiding from it.

I heard a rumor cody was stepping out of the car and letting a real racer drive ..tell us it aint so that rebelracwriter is the new pilot .better add a below the seat exit hole some these older folks cant hold it that long..heck reb just firing the bad to the bone motor will set off an explosion in his bloomers ..

Archived