question on super street.

BJ34

Nowrench , you did good its just the other drivers didn't get out of the way , Dang it ,it happens to everyone ! ,I was in the stands that night ,everyone had a chance to go to the inside. You show me a perfect driver and i'll show you a lier ! by the way are you driving at cc again ?Don't listen to those who talk shit ,they probably dont own their own car that's why they talk like that and believe me I know a lot drivers that are like that .So you don't worry about them .

Damn i guess not owning your own cars is a bad thing ? I guess when you are a decent driver and get offered rides you don't have to sit in the stands and Talk smack . Lol Thanks

Not sure who your refuring to sam i was refuring to myself #41 sss new car new track no experience wiped out half the field at cts back on july 18th then ppl bashed the hell out me ya im that guy. Ill be in the stands sat.

well I have made a few driver mad nowrench . though I thought that was not a track to start your racing on at first but then I figured what track is the right one ..that is a fast track but plenty wide enough and you being where you were would have been perfect if the car had not come around and I wont speculate on why it did ..with out that bad timing of the spin those others would have never gave you much thought you were doing what you needed to do staying high ... saying that how many of those drivers started out with out making a mistake and costing others .who before them probably had the same thoughts about about their driving .....its easy for some one who has been racing for years to forget their early mistakes ........ as for going down .you cant see the outside at cts when your on someones bumper and the speed your going wont give you much time to think bout where you should go .its all reaction some lose some win .even at cc and every other track that happens ..confidence ,the only way to fix that is climb back in the car ..

Archived