R.I.P. Jerry Aylor

cnengland

It is with a heavy heart that I post this. Jerry Aylor has passed from this earth this morning.

It is my understanding that Jerry's family will have a celebration of life at a later date and I will post this information up when I get it. Please keep his family in your prayers as they deal with his passing.

• 4 weeks later...

Aylor was indeed a hard charger. I visited his shop in Dickinson a number of times. Always seemed to have good equipment. Got in trouble with the law at some point and was out of site for a while. I remember a picture of him crawling out the top of the roll cage of a sprint car engulfed in flames at I think Big H. Was one of the greatest racing pictures ever...

Aylor was indeed a hard charger. I visited his shop in Dickinson a number of times. Always seemed to have good equipment. ..... I remember a picture of him crawling out the top of the roll cage of a sprint car engulfed in flames at I think Big H. Was one of the greatest racing pictures ever...

If you are on Facebook, there is a Jerry Aylor Family and Friends Memorial Page for friends and family to reminisce. No one has mentioned that picture so I'm sure they would appreciate it if you did.

Archived