Wristband from May 23 rain out good this Saturday at CTS

NickHolt

Racers and Fans, bring your pit pass wristband from the May 23rd rain out race to get a $25 credit for the pit passes this weekend. If you don't have a wristband, you won't get the credit!
Texas Pro Sedan Drivers, keep your wristband too! Your’s will get you a $25 credit at the July 18th Race!

Thanks!!

Meredith Murray
General Manager
24801 Interstate 35
Kyle, Texas 78640
P (512)-268-1114
www.centexspeedway.com

Here's the way I look at this. If the track gives me $25 credit on a pit pass I paid $30 for, that means I got to go test that day for $5. Not a bad deal. This might be a mis-print, but I'm certainly not going to complain over $5. Just my thinking....

I posted yesterday asking about the credit and have not seen an answer. I agree testing for $5 would be a good deal, but since I paid for the pit pass and do not race, I got to watch trucks and some cars putting on a valiant effort of drying the track. Just curious since there has not been a reply as to how this was going to play out.

Here's the way I look at this. If the track gives me $25 credit on a pit pass I paid $30 for, that means I got to go test that day for $5. Not a bad deal. This might be a mis-print, but I'm certainly not going to complain over $5. Just my thinking....

Same here. We got to test the cars, plus put in may laps trying to dry out the track, had a fun day with friends and after all, it's just a part of racing to get rained out sometimes. I know they're doing all they can and with the current racing situation here in Texas for short asphalt tracks, I'm just happy to have a place to race.

Dang it I hate when every one has a good point ..lets see do i agree with 99 and ted . or go with d4312h....tough one here .D4312h has a valid question he does not race .on the other hand we do have a racecar and spent the night and tons of money to get there and 30 bucks times three plus 2 for Friday night adds up ...but I aint worried about it . the track lost more than I ..its a different story for a walk in though and should have that question answered ...catch 22.

I have never met the manager. some one needs to point him or her out to me.

Just look for an attractive young lady who knows what she's doing and that'll be Meredith Murray. Can't miss her.

Nick

The best thing to do is throw the old wristbands away. The tracks bills did not go away just because it rained. They do provice a place to play, just like a golf course. Your monthly dues need to be paid even if it rains if you want the golf course to stay in business. Collectively, if enough people did that, it would sure help.

Now go crunch some sheet metal and blow up fiberglass.

Archived