Date: Friday, June 5, 2015
Venue: Michigan International Speedway - 2 Mile Tri-Oval
Length: 100 laps / 200 miles
Time: 5:45 p.m. ET on FOX Sports 2
Points Position: 1st (+65)
Grant Enfinger
No. 23 Allegiant Travel / Beasley Allen Lawyers Chevrolet Impala
Corrigan Oil 200 Event Preview

Enfinger Returns Grant Enfinger, the current Automobile Racing Club of America presented by Menards (ARCA) championship points leader will return to the track at Michigan International Speedway (MIS) for the Corrigan Oil 200 on Friday, June 12th. Enfinger will pilot the GMS Racing No. 23 Allegiant Travel, Beasley Allen Lawyers Chevrolet Impala.

History at Michigan This will mark Enfingers fifth start at MIS. Enfinger has one top-five and two top-ten finishes at Michigans two-mile superspeedway. Enfinger has an average starting position of 11.8, as well as, an average finishing position of 15.5. In 2013, Enfinger scored a track-best finish of fifth after starting eighth and led five laps. The Fairhope, Ala., native is running for his 12th trip to ARCAs victory lane and looks to make his first-career win at MIS.

Season So Far Enfinger s 2015 season is looking promising with winning the first three races for two consecutive years, including the season opener at Daytona (Fla.) International Speedway (DIS). In total, Enfinger has collected three victories, five top-five, five top-10 finishes and one pole award at Toledo (Ohio) Speedway. Enfinger has led a total of 471 laps in through eight of 20 races this season.

Points Leader Enfinger has a total of 1,820 points after taking on the Tricky Triangle at Pocono (Pa.) Raceway and finishing second. Enfinger has a 65-point lead over Josh Williams in the ARCA championship point standings.

Grant Enfinger Appearance On Friday, June 12th at 2 p.m. ET, Enfinger is scheduled to participate in a question-and-answer session at the Team Chevy display outside the main grandstands.

Annual Corn-hole Tournament Enfinger and the MIS Infield King will take on MIS Track President Roger Curtis and former Detroit Lions player Nate Burleson in the corn-hole challenge Friday following the race.

Chassis Choice Enfinger will pilot chassis No.664 this weekend in the Irish Hills of Michigan. This chassis visited victory lane in 2014 at Kansas Speedway with Spencer Gallagher behind the wheel. Most recently, Enfinger was behind the wheel of chassis No. 664 at Pocono Speedway and brought home a second place finish.

Catch the Action The Corrigan Oil 200 will be broadcast live on Fox Sports 2 on Friday, June 12th starting at 5:45 p.m. Eastern Time, with live timing and scoring online at arcaracing.com.

Social Media Be sure to follow GMS Racing on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @GMSRacingLLC, Enfinger on Facebook and @GrantEnfinger on Twitter. For more information on GMS Racing, visit www.GMSracing.net.

Tune In Alert ... GMS Racing hosts a weekly webcast series as a behind-the-scenes experience for fans. "Before the Green Flag" features race previews and storylines leading up to race weekends with interviews from drivers and all of the personalities that make up GMS Racing. Before the Green Flag can be found on the GMSracing.net Multimedia page, GMS Racings Youtube Channel, and at GMSRacingLLC on Facebook and Twitter.

Grant Enfinger Quote:
On his first race with GMS Racing at MIS:

This will be my first time running at Michigan (International Speedway) with GMS Racing. I am confident that they will provide me with the very best equipment and chassis as they have done all season. We have had two strong top five finishes at New Jersey (Motorsports Park) and at Pocono (Raceway) I hope to keep the momentum going this weekend at MIS. Thank you to all of my partners for making this season possible for me.

Archived