Here's what I have in mind.

Let the new cars run time trials.

And the cars that were present at the track on the original date have the option to keep their original time or drop that time and run time trials again.

Keep the top 6 since the only reason heat races weren't ran was because of the threat of rain let everyone that wasn't top 6 and the new cars qualify and keep the top 4 and make everyone else run heats just my thought that way guys that were there aren't cheated out the new cars would start 7 thru 10

Since it was a rain out and we started time trials early it should be complete retime or the top six can stand on there time or retime and take the best of the two. That is only my thinking and is up to talms! but there were a couple cars on there way but was just going to get here in time to qualify. and it would not be fair to them

Well whatever happens needs to be the standard used if this happens again.Letting the top 6 or 4 be locked in seems fair.Everybody else retimes OR keeps their 5-30 time.This should be decided BEFORE time trials start.If new car beats 5-30 time so be it they get where they time behind top 4 or 6..

Archived