Enfinger Seeks First-Career Road Course Victory

Event: ARCA 150 presented by Unique Pretzels

Date: Sunday, May 24, 2015

Venue: Thunderbolt Raceway - New Jersey Motorsports Park

Grant Enfinger

No. 23 Allegiant Travel Chevrolet Impala

ARCA 150 presented by Unique Pretzels Event Preview

Enfinger Seeks First-Career Road Course Victory

New Jersey Bound Grant Enfinger, the current Automobile Racing Club of America presented by Menards (ARCA) championship points leader, will hit the track at New Jersey Motorsports Park's (NJMP) Thunderbolt Raceway for the ARCA 150 presented by Unique Pretzels May 24th. Enfinger is piloting the No. 23 Allegiant Travel GMS Racing Chevrolet Impala.

History at New Jersey Sundays race will mark Enfingers third road course start. Enfinger has one top-five and two top-10 finishes at NJMP. In 2011, Enfinger made his road course debut at NJMP, where he started 15th and finished 10th. The Fairhope, Ala., native is running for his 12th trip to ARCAs victory lane and looks to pick up his first-career road course victory in New Jersey.

Points Leader Enfinger has a total of 1,380 points after Toledo and has a 40-point lead over Josh Williams in the ARCA national championship point standings through six of 20 events.

Chassis Choice Enfinger will pilot chassis No. 684 this weekend at NJMP. This chassis is new to the fleet of cars for the No. 23 team and will make its first laps during practice on Saturday.

Catch the Action The ARCA 150 presented by Unique Pretzels at New Jersey Motorsports Park will go green at 1 p.m. Eastern Time. ARCA Radio will broadcast the ARCA 150 presented by Unique Pretzels, in addition to LIVE timing and scoring on ARCAracing.com.

Social Media Be sure to follow GMS Racing on Facebook, @GMSRacingLLC on Twitter and Instagram, Grant Enfinger on Facebook and @GrantEnfinger on Twitter. For more information on GMS Racing visit www.GMSracing.net.

Tune In Alert ... GMS Racing hosts a weekly webcast series as a behind-the-scenes experience for fans. "Before the Green Flag" features race previews and storylines leading up to race weekends with interviews from drivers and all of the personalities that make up GMS Racing. Before the Green Flag can be found on the GMSracing.net Multimedia page, GMS Racings Youtube Channel, and at GMSRacingLLC on Facebook and Twitter.

Travel is Our Deal ... Allegiant offers non-stop service in and out of Allentown, Pa. (ABE) and Harrisburg, Pa. (MDT) which service the surrounding area of NJMP. With low-low fares, nonstop flights, all-jet service and premier travel partners, Allegiant provides a complete travel experience with a great value without all the hassle. Based in Las Vegas, Allegiant makes leisure travel convenient and affordable. With low-low fares, nonstop flights, all-jet service and premier travel partners, Allegiant provides a complete travel experience with a great value without all the hassle.

Grant Enfinger Quote:

On returning to New Jersey Motorsports Park:

I have always done pretty well in New Jersey, so Im excited to return there for my fourth start on a road course. I had a lot of fun the first three times and I learned a lot, so after a disappointing weekend for myself and the GMS team, we are going into New Jersey hoping for the best! GMS Racing has given me the best opportunity I have ever had in my racing career, and I can not thank everyone enough including my sponsors Allegiant Travel, Alamo Rent-A-Car and WURTH USA for making this 2015 season possible for my career.

Archived