Please keep an eye out for Stolen trailer

sandersracing

HOPE ITS FOUND ... looks like racers are going to have to add tracking devices to everything ... or put some kind of kill switch on their rigs that cant be bypassed ...they know box rigs have tools in em and other goodies ..

For those who don't know about San Antonio, try to stay outside of Loop 410 even if you're just going to eat. My truck was broke into twice before one of the locals provided this tip. In most cases the cops won't even show up and when they do, they will tell you that there is no way to stop the crime and you should be more careful.

I am sorry this happened. I understand this all to well. We lost a dirt late model and trailer the same way years ago.

If anyone is thinking about obtaining a trailer alarm, I highly recommend Lyle Clark's Trailer Alarm, LLC. Lyle is a long-time LSSZ member and his family-owned business is right here in New Braunfels, Texas.

Lyle is our newest Lone Star Speedzone advertiser and deserves our support.

His website is http://www.trailer-alarms.com and his phone number is 877-604-7381.

Nick

Thanks Nick.

I hate sounding like an ambulance chaser, and I am not. I actually know Simental family and was at the races they were at the last 2 weekends. I know the kids are devastated.

If anyone has any questions about the systems I sell, please let me know. No obligation to ask questions.

Lyle

we were in san Antonio last night for my daughters high school playoff game, after it we went to eat at wing daddy's sauce house, we went in at which time I realized I left my wallet in center console

went out to find 2 young (18-21) yr olds at my truck 1 of which had his head pressed against window other holding piece of a brick...didn't take me long to figure out what was going to happen had I not came out...the cowards (even the one with the brick) took off running , me at 6'3 260lb. chased but knew I wasn't catching them, out of no where screams a blue Mitsubishi and the literally jumped thru open windows, got back to parking lot and had a guy come up to tell me they got him cuz his window was broke and GPS along with other items gone, I got plate # called police to be told nothing could be done about my situation and that if no one saw who broke into other truck that my info was needed ??? WTF? seriously if I would of just got ahold of 1 of them you would of been reading how poor kid was beat to near death by oversize out of control white man.... Sorry for rambling on!! but sick of hard working people being ripped off

Archived