CTS a no go April 25- Cancelled

THANKS for the early call ..i was 14 miles from home heading your way . it still worked out for my wife and i that short trip let her and i have a very rare lunch together ..we may have just two other times like that in the 25 years of her working with that company....hey something good came out this rain out .

Haha!! While you wanna be's were going out with your wife and stuffing crate motors in cars, I was working on my car at the track and racing go carts!! It would have been a mess trying to race tonight. Turns 3-4 were beach front and even a couple of the people racing the carts ran into the water, threw in all over the track and others would spin out in it!! Had a blast there anyways!! Mike, good for you. I wish I had a wife to take to dinner, and Ivan I'm just jealous!! Looking forward to seeing you guys in May.

Haha!! While you wanna be's were going out with your wife and stuffing crate motors in cars, I was working on my car at the track and racing go carts!! It would have been a mess trying to race tonight. Turns 3-4 were beach front and even a couple of the people racing the carts ran into the water, threw in all over the track and others would spin out in it!! Had a blast there anyways!! Mike, good for you. I wish I had a wife to take to dinner, and Ivan I'm just jealous!! Looking forward to seeing you guys in May.

CATCH ANY FISH ... man all that hot air coming from you could have dried the track out in minutes .as for your wife sorry for your loss .but i bet she is with you every time you eat at yeahs favorite hide out ....she is not gone she is watching over you and eric ..you two are spending time doing something you both love which has probably brought both of you a ton closer together i can see the love you both have in each other ..neither one of you needs that checker flag here to prove you both are winners that flag is high on a mountain ....you guys have something special ..

Thanks Mike.. I kept the track dry the whole day!! I'll be down there Saturday for part of the day for sure. We're probably going to hit Cotton Bowl Saturday night and watch some dirt fly!! Eric will be working until around 5 then we'll be heading up to Paige

Motors in buick! tuning and testing in my real near future!

Does it run or do i need to put the crank back in it i forgot that part . ....seeing i know that motor if you need or want me too ill come over and adjust it .

We will figure it out this week ...

Thanks hardheadted for your penmanship and stop timewatchmanship we found something you are good at just next time use the spread sheet on the other side of the paper .lol...either way glad you showed always use good extra left hand . car and driver are getting better each lap .dont tell anyone about that 16.7 lap time

Ok, I'll be quiet and not say anything about that 16.7 lap. I'm always doing things backwards.. I even beat Eric in a backwards race of 1 lap around Atlanta Motor speedway once!! I think it was Atlanta..

well all i can say is you do it well .i am sure you learned something that day ..though you run a car with the rear end on the wrong end ....that little thing we read and you write down speaks volume .get one if you dont have one that is one of your best friends ....

Archived