#80 "Bumblebee" TPS race bug "For Sale"

Sorry to hear that Cole Larsen, the 2014 Texas Pro Sedans “Rookie of the Year” driver is leaving TPS racing.

Glad to learn that he is leaving TPS for an excellent reason – A COLLEGE EDUCATION.

The #80 VW has proven to be a good and reliable race car. Lets hope that someone out there will buy #80 from Randy Larsen.

I will regret removing Cole’s name from the TPS roster.

Thanks Cole – Neil Upchurch

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans Publications Office Director

Thanks Neil, the bug sold tonight already, the new owners are from Houston and I will be putting them in touch with David and any other info they need, their intention is to continue racing it in the Texas Pro Sedans and they seem very excited, so the car will still be racing with the Pro Sedans under new ownership ............Randy

No, he's headed to college, got a new job, and wants a dirt bike to ride with his buddies, so the # 80 is up for grabs.......

WELL least he has his mind pointed in the right direction .less the dirt bike part .no roll cage ...hope to see you stay in the car .we will be looking forward to racing you ..

• 1 year later...

Ok ty. I got a couple of people looking for cars that want to get into racing so trying to see what's out there.

I hope to have the Datsun ready for Aug race and my son and a buddy are looking for cars. The more cars more fun.

Archived