2015 Rules

ARMY01

LOL this means you better go to working on car ITS NOT LEGAL!!!!!!

Think you better look at your car it's not legal!!!!!!

Butt Joseph wont tell me whats not legal so i can fix it but he is good at crawling all over,under, between when no one is at shop to snoop and see,when you take a asphalt car changes will have to be made to comply when yall look at car put a sticky on fender so we know what joseph see so we can comply with rules!~!!! ANYWAY BRAD you may need to be one looking cause JOSEPH swears his is legal even after he was busted.... he just sees gray not black and white......lmao!!!

Crate engine would solve a lot of problems and make some people a lot more competitive

Thats a good idea but how many people spend the money to fresh their motor each year and for those that dont it mean they have to spend that money...last motor ran for 3 years before it finally let go wo any work done...so thats the only issue i see but all motor questions would go...but you always hear that crate classes dont last...why is that?

Nope only me that's why i was only one checked!!!only one in 3 years...why have rule stated if not gonna check it...humm!!!

NO I was checked too. right ahead of you.

Believe it or not I have heard of people spending more to build a pure stock motor than what a crate engine cost

As far as why the classes don't make it I have no clue maybe because it's harder to cheat

Ive heard this to i thought it was a joke may be true i hope not ..$600.00 to tear motor down is cheaper than spending money tring to catch up maybe next year i will invest $600.00 to see..

Believe it or not I have heard of people spending more to build a pure stock motor than what a crate engine cost

As far as why the classes don't make it I have no clue maybe because it's harder to cheat

Ive heard this to i thought it was a joke may be true i hope not ..$600.00 to tear motor down is cheaper than spending money tring to catch up maybe next year i will invest $600.00 to see..

Would be nice to see a track follow through with a protest instead of just brushing it off when someone wants to put up the money for it.

Archived