2015 rules.

As a rule, there are very few changes in the TPS rules from year to year. If you look over the 2014 rules and see what you can do, I bet not much will change , if anything in 2015.

Thanks, what about running fuel injection? It is a stock fuel system on the Hyundai Elantra.

Hardheaded: The correct titles and contact information is shown below:

David Mackey, Race Director, Texas Pro Sedans
c/o 720 Shiny Rock Drive, Austin, Texas 78748
Office Phone - 512/280-4869
Cell Phone - 512/913-9364
d.mackey84@yahoo.com

The TPS Publications Office Director (not boss) is Neil Upchurch

Mike: The correct titles and contact information is shown below:

d.mackey84@yahoo.com

JB: Yes, the 2015 TPS Rules & Specifications will be distributed at the January 25, 2015, at the 2014 Awards Dinner in San Antonio and may be posted sooner on www.texasprosedans.com

(See News Release on this TPS Forum for travel directions and other details. An UPDATED News Release will be posted soon.

Note: I corrected my 2014's and 2015's with this edit. NU

Mike: The correct titles and contact information is shown below:

d.mackey84@yahoo.com

JB: Yes, the 2014 TPS Rules & Specifications will be distributed at the January 25th Awards Dinner in San Antonio and may be posted sooner on www.texasprosedans.com

(See News Release on this TPS Forum for travel directions and other details. An UPDATED News Release will be posted soon.

lol.....i figure you would chime in when i said that ..merry christmas

Usually, TPS does invite the local classes to run with them, usually at the bottom of the race event releases they put out. Tracks may not allow to run two classes in same night but I think TPS allows a Sport Compact to run with them but think TPS car would probably be illegal for Sport Compacts since they allow more modifications as opposed to a primarily "stock" Sport Compact.

TPS has always opened to door to local cars or those who would love to try it .there are rules if you plan on racing more than once your car will have to conform to certain rules as you go ..neil has loaded david mackey number for anyone who would love to race with tps .dave can help you in your quest .. all tps drivers and teams welcome every new comer . each driver and team do their best to put on a show not wreck each other and help each other when they can ..i have a fuel pump gave to me from a vw team this year .we race a ford and had most of the teams come to me trying to help me make the last race i attended and almost made it slipping clutch and broken rear gear kept me off the track . ...they really are a family as a whole ...

Archived