2015 Rules For All Classes

Cory, the blower was a secret!! Glad you didn't say anything about the nitrous!! I'm planning on building a completely stock engine but want to see the rules just to know what's in the whole car.. I'm also planning on building a TPS engine and suspension system that we can put on the hyundai if I decide to go that way with it.. Right now I haven't done anything to it yet and we will be going to run laps soon with the old setup. I need some seat time before the season and Eric needs seat time in the Saturn.. I expect after the first of the year we will be down there once or twice a month, weather permitting.

Actually we are. I just like to cover all my bases. If there was something I could do extra I'd like to know, but I believe a new engine is going to help a ton since the one we were running last year had 130k+ on it and was kinda tired.. The good part is we have a fast Saturn to race this yr. and one I can try to set the Elantra up to run with. It was pretty good last year but expect a lot more out of it this year as well as from Eric... I am wanting to actually run the Elantra in TPS since we can cut the weight down to under 2100lbs and I have a build for the motor that is dyno'd at over 210 hp. I have also found suspension setups that I think will enable me to keep it attached to the track, the most important part. I am looking ahead another year for that though I believe.. My brain is like a whirlwind when I start thinking and planning ahead and working on the cars...Never a dull moment.

Archived