Live Updates - Super stock and pro mod Derby races

racechick

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speed51 concentrated on TV production. Stated there would be limited coverage other than TV . Trying to encourage people to purchase PPV.

Tiffany great work! I had trouble with iPhone wifi connect for current LSSZ.

After watching 51tv I was able to go back to LSSZ to see Tiffany's great coverage.

Btw I am just now seeing all the questions and comments from earlier for some reason my posts were the only ones I could see for a while... No Michael no one else was on the lead lap from Texas, john and Jason out first lap, Ian might have been but can't really remember, Logan had brake issues and had to come in and was a few laps down

Nick all it needed was a ladies touch .she had me on the edge of my seat .she had a lot of us screaming come on whats taking so long for that last restart though it was just an average down time for clean up ....i had to bounce back and forth from one thread to another so i did not chew off my fingers seeing i have short nails ..lol.....

RACECHICK. .... you did a great great great job nick promised you triple pay . we owe a big THANK YOU ...

Tiff... I even got a call from someone in N. Carolina complimenting you for doing this .... He said he would love it if we had someone from each part of the country keeping track of their teams! Now there's an idea worth looking at.... Tiff... you made friends with folks... run it by them... LSSZ is open for them to post too!

Nick

I know, Tiff. Debbie always had that same problem with the cell service. And you probably have heard me complain at CTS when there's a UT game underway in Austin. Cell service becomes very difficult to obtain and maintain. Even the Texas State games cause the same problem.

You're doing a very good service for those of us who wish we could be there, but just couldn't make it.

Nick

Archived