Pure Stock rule issue

Well here goes nothing I'm probably gonna make some people mad but here it goes if you haven't made it to the tech shed this year then don't get in hurry to be in complaince cause you have to be top 3 and I'm not talking shit just saying I had a major set back these past to weeks and probably won't make it but we were going with hopes of at least making the big show 24 th would have been fine yes we want to win and we dam sure would have given it our best effort but it being our first time at an event this big would be a learning experience and something you will never ever forget to STS and STp I salute you good job to my fellow racers behave and take the skirt off and put your big boy pants back on its the first time ever that they put pures in a huge limelight don't make them get discouraged and not want to do it again!!

Bigdog, this year is set and should be a great show. I don't think anyone wishes the track to fail. My concern will be for future big shows with the rule changes. Who knows, maybe performance-wise it isn't that big of a change or everyone was higher than 450 lift to begin with, because cars on both tracks were pretty equal, if it was a big advantage, why didn't the STS guys run away at Havoc? So either the cam rule isn't that big of a deal or SOS ignored it. If it is a big deal, on a big show where the rules may open up a bit, everyone will be at a disadvantage or have to make tedious changes for one race which may discourage folks too.

With the rule change i can promise you that it will hurt the class. I have seen it happen. Alot of racers hate to spend $1000 or more just to change the rules and then not be enforce or they decide to go away with it. This happend at RGS. And thats because we have no nabor tracks. sts has sos. and if edna opens again or say 37. Think the rules should not change in my opinion..... It's rules like spoiler and trunk metal cut out that will run ppl off. Hope to see you all at the big show

BobbyJack i really think sts cars are at the disadvantage with rule change and sorry for cost you all will endure. I think both tracks cars were close with rules that were in place,only minor twicking was needed. Seemed to me Havoc showed this.

What piston was legal for sts was sts able to run forged pistons?

What crank could sts run?

STOCK REPLACEMENT CRANKSHAFT, COULD BE $200 SCAT OR EAGLE. PISTONS? I DONT THINK THEY WERE EVER GOING TO CHECK PISTON FOR FORGED OR CAST, RULES DIDNT SPECIFY.

This is also something that has not been thought about SOS has only cast no forged pistons..Hopefully this isnt issue for you guys either..

Which no performance gain in forged compaired to cast.. <_<

I hope to run some at sts and sos but if edna opens or i-37 depending on their rules im afraid class will shrink and cars will go to track which may pay more than tracks already running and this will also hurt car count. One thing cbs probably will keep same rules might try and race it also sos cars can run same rearend..

STP rules will probably be the answer.If they are as successful,and there is no reason to think they won't,as STXSSS then nothing will have to be done down the road.If IH37 and /or Edna open up then they wouldn't have to draw up rules just use STP.Then you will have all 4 and maybe 5 the same.

Archived