LLM's at STS 2015

Woodwayracing18

The way I read it there will be a combined Championship between the two tracks.You race SOS only once a month(4 times) on a night STS doesn't run.The points won at SOS will be added to points won at STS to have overall Points Champion.Don't have to run SOS but you take a point hit if you don't.I think.

Drivers and Crew,

The limited late Models will have a combined series championship with SOS.

This class has yet to find any consistency. Some of you want to race at Shady Oaks and not at STS and a few want to race at STS. I was told after my PREVIEW schedule was announced that the drivers met at SOS and wanted to race at that track. I support this class at either location. What ever is better for you to get this class growing.

Shady Oaks and South Texas Speedway are trying to give you what you need to keep this class viable for everyone. STS will split the dates with SOS so that the drivers that have to travel to STS can save some travel money. On the flip side it will cost the STS cars a little more.

More details to come at the drivers meeting!

Ken Hobbs

Drivers and Crew,

The limited late Models will have a combined series championship with SOS.

This class has yet to find any consistency. Some of you want to race at Shady Oaks and not at STS and a few want to race at STS. I was told after my PREVIEW schedule was announced that the drivers met at SOS and wanted to race at that track. I support this class at either location. What ever is better for you to get this class growing.

Shady Oaks and South Texas Speedway are trying to give you what you need to keep this class viable for everyone. STS will split the dates with SOS so that the drivers that have to travel to STS can save some travel money. On the flip side it will cost the STS cars a little more.

More details to come at the drivers meeting!

Ken Hobbs

LLM DRIVERS

place your name and car # on here and vote where you would like to race this next season.

if you can come to the drivers meeting this saturday.

Shane Moore #18 STS

Archived